Dr Andrew Fish (Joint Group Leader)
Dr Paul Harris (Joint Group Leader)
Dr Alexey Chernov
Dr Michail Chronopoulos
Dr Gabirela Rino Nesin
Dr Dmitry Savostyanov
Dr Sonia Timoteo Inacio
Dr Anestis Touloumis
Dr Will Wilkinson
Safa Elsheikh (PhD student, 2013-present)
Sarah Swartwood (PhD student, 2014 – present)
Khawla Mahmood (PhD student, 2014 – present)
Jenny Venton (PhD student, 2014 – present)
Katie McCallum (PhD student joint with Arts, 2017 - present) Techne funded arts project
External academic collaborators include:
- Dr Yuri Kalnishkan, Royal Holloway, University of London;
- Dr Alexander Shen, LIRMM, CNRS & University of Montepellier, France.
- Professor Gennaro Costagliola, Universita degli studi del Salerno, Italy
- Professor Ke Chen, University of Liverpool, UK
- Professor Jon Trevelyan, Durham University, UK
- As Professor Paolo Bottoni, La Sapienza, University of Rome, Italy
- As Professor Gennaro Cordasco, Seconda Università degli studi di Napoli, Italy
- Dr Alexei Lisitsa, University of Liverpool, UK
- Dr Vitaliy Kurlin, University of Liverpool, UK
External industrial collaborators include:
- Dr Rosario De Chiara, Poste Italiane, Napoli, Italy
- Dr Jean Flower, AutoDesk, UK
- Dr Ian Oliver, Nokia, Finland
- Mr Claudio Gargiulo, Aerothermal CFD team of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Napoli, Italy
- Mr Carl Hardwidge, Hurstwood Park Neuroscience Centre, Haywards Heath, UK
- Ms Ruth Bell, Curved Thinking Consultancy, UK.
Internal academic collaborators include:
Dr Gary Philips
(School of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences)
RCUK EPSRC funded project EP/J010898/1, “ADIGE: Automatic Diagram Generation” (2012-2014). Principal Investigator: Dr Andrew Fish; Research Fellow: Dr Rafiq Saleh. Previous EPSRC funded projects include Visualization with Euler Diagrams (2007-2009), and Reasoning with Diagrams (2003-2005), which obtained outstanding overall assessment from the EPSRC.
Leverhulme Trust Research Grant, RPG-2013-178 “A mathematical model of the formation and growth of cavities in the spinal cord.” (2013 – present). Principal Investigator: Dr Paul Harris; Research student: Ms Jenny Venton.
Awards, recognition, impact
Dr Andrew Fish: IEEE Symposium on Visual Languages and Human Centric Computing (VL/HCC), Steering Committee member (2013-2017), Program Committee Co-Chair (2014).
Dr Paul Harris, 10th UK Conference on Boundary Integral Methods, Chair and organizer, (2015)