We provide impartial information, advice and guidance to help you make a strong application to university. We also offer events at your school or college and at the university that include:
- Talks and workshops with step-by-step advice on how to
- choose the right course
- make a strong university application
- write a personal statement that does you justice
- Advice on the student funding and finance system
- Advice and information for your parents or guardians
Find out more about the activities and support we offer to our Compact partners, for example through work experience, volunteering opportunities, academic workshops and interactive games.