For teachers and careers advisers
- ongoing support, advice and training for staff who advise on progression to higher education
- activities that can be tailored for your school or college.
For parents and carers
- presentations to address concerns around topics such as:
- student funding and finance
- how to support the transition to university
- the support students can access at university.
- talks and workshops with step-by-step advice on how to:
- choose the right course
- make a strong university application and
- write a personal statement that does you justice
- advice on the student funding and finance system
To support students from the widest possible range of backgrounds we have developed our Plus Programme that gives eligible students priority access to lectures and workshops, summer schools, student shadowing and more.