How to apply for one of our modules
- Print off the relevant application form, complete, and post it to us. Original signatures are required.
- Please refer to the application guidance notes to help you complete the application form. It is very important that you fill out all sections of the application form correctly.
- Module dates, costs and locations are available via the module timetables links below. We update this regularly and will add dates as soon as they become available.
- The closing date for semester one applications is 30 June, and the closing date for semester two applications is 30 November. We are unable to reserve places pending receipt of an application form.
- You are strongly advised to keep a copy of any forms you send us.
- We will send you confirmation of receipt of your completed application form. Offer letters will be sent out within three weeks of the closing dates.
- The school reserves the right to make changes to the timetable if demand requires. The best interests of the students will be held as being of paramount importance at all times.
- Should you wish to withdraw from a module. or change your module choice within the same academic year, please complete the 'Request to withdraw/change module application' form
Application form and downloads
These forms relate to undergraduate CPD modules, (including study skills), mentor preparation and flexible learning.