The University of Brighton is an authorised BMAT test centre. Students who take their BMAT with us pay for the test but do not pay any administration fees.
We will support your application for medicine by:
- giving you an opportunity to interview a medic as part of the careers module in your second year
- providing references from your personal tutor and project supervisor
- advising you on how to write your personal statement helping prepare you for your interview.
Two versions of the scheme are available, depending on eligibility you can transfer at the end of your first year, or after your final year.
You'll also need to:
- take the BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT) in your year of application
- make a UCAS application to BSMS by 15 October in your year of application
- show evidence of healthcare-related work experience in your UCAS personal statement
- have an excellent record of class attendance and assignment submission by deadline.
Please see the course pages for more information on eligibility requirements.