Thursday 30 September 2021
5:30pm to 7pm
Become a teacher and inspire the next generation - there's no better place to train to teach than the University of Brighton.
As a teacher you'll be joining a secure profession that offers a competitive starting salary and plenty of opportunity for career progression.
We’re one of the UK’s largest providers of teacher training. We were rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in our most recent inspection for early years, primary and secondary initial teacher training and ‘good’ for further education.
Join our online Q&A event to chat to us about:
- our primary, secondary and further education PGCEs, Early Years Initial Teacher Training, School Direct programmes and the teaching apprenticeship.
- our 600 partnerships offering you placement opportunities in large, small, urban and rural settings.
- tax-free bursaries and scholarships
- why Brighton is a great place to train
Our friendly staff will be ready and waiting to answer any questions you have via the Q&A feeds as well as a live streaming channel where you will be able to watch course leaders talk about the various routes into teaching:
Catch them at the following times:
- primary teaching: 5.40pm–5.50pm
- secondary teaching: 6pm–6.10pm
- teaching apprenticeship: 6.20pm–6.30pm
- further education teaching: 6.40pm–6.50pm