You'll have the chance to tell us if you have any specific requirements when booking your place.
Once you've booked you'll receive an email from us confirming your place. You'll also receive an open day pack in the post before your event, this will include your express registration letter, open day guide, timetable, map and parking ticket.
What to bring on the day
Bring your express registration letter along with you.
On arrival, please register and collect your welcome bag in the Students' Union in Ringmer House. Your registration time and talk time will be included in your booking confirmation email.
Talks, lectures and tours
- Your subject talk will provide you with information about your course. It will cover: entry requirements and selection criteria; course content; delivery and assessment; work-related experience and placements; and graduate destinations.
- Taster lecturers are available for some courses and give you an insight into how you will be taught.
- The accommodation talk and tour will give you overview of the accommodation available and the allocation policy for halls of residence.
- The student experience talk features our students talking about their own experiences as they give you valuable tips on managing student life.
- The student funding talk covers the student funding package, which includes tuition fees, student loans, maintenance loans, scholarships and bursaries.
There will be three places to eat and drink at the Falmer campus open day - they're based in Westlain House, Checkland building and Mayfield House, and there will also street food vendors on campus serving a large variety of food and drink.
Free tea and coffee will also be available in the Asa Briggs foyer.
There is a cash machine outside Ringmer House.