These events have been cancelled.
We are working to extend our current schedule of online events to enable you to get to know us better.
Campus tours are a great opportunity to visit the campus where your course is based and get a feel for what it will be like to be a student here. They are for undergraduate and postgraduate students who are thinking about applying to the University of Brighton and want a quick look around.
You can also come to our open days in the summer or autumn to get more information about your subject, learning facilities and accommodation. If you’ve applied to us and can’t make your applicant day then campus tours are for you too.
What to expect
- a current student ambassador will lead the tour and tell you about campus life
- the tour around campus will include cafes, social areas and libraries
- you may get a peek inside lecture theatres depending on teaching timetables
- you may bring a guest with you
- you’ll get an information pack to take away with you