The University of Brighton has five campuses: three in Brighton, one in Eastbourne and one in Hastings.
Situated in the county of East Sussex in the south-east of England, Brighton is 90 km south of London by road, Eastbourne is 120 km south-east and Hastings 115 km south-east. Eastbourne is 35 km from Brighton, and Hastings is 30 km from Eastbourne.
Travel links are excellent. The M25/M23 motorway link provides easy road access to London and the rest of the country, while mainland Europe is a short journey by air, train or ship from various departure points.
Train journey times
- Brighton to London Victoria: 55 minutes
- Brighton to London Gatwick Airport: 25 minutes
- Brighton to Eastbourne: 35 minutes
- Brighton to Hastings: 1 hour
- Eastbourne to London Victoria: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Eastbourne to London Gatwick Airport: 55 minutes
- Eastbourne to Hastings: 25 minutes
- Hastings to London Charing Cross: 1 hour 35 minutes