The University of Brighton has four campuses: three in Brighton and one in Eastbourne.
Situated in the county of East Sussex in the south-east of England, Brighton is 90 km south of London by road, Eastbourne is 120 km south-east. Eastbourne is 35 km from Brighton.
Travel links are excellent with regular train services:
- Brighton to London Victoria: 55 minutes
- Brighton to London Gatwick Airport: 25 minutes
- Eastbourne to London Victoria: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Eastbourne to London Gatwick Airport: 55 minutes
- Brighton to Eastbourne: 35 minutes
The M25/M23 motorway link provides easy road access to London and the rest of the country, while mainland Europe can be reached quickly using the Eurostar from Ashford International, an 80 minute train journey from Eastbourne.
If travelling by car see our parking at the university information, including information on electric vehicle charging points.
Please also note the University of Brighton does not permit use and storage of e-scooters or other power transporters (hoverboards, segways, go-peds and u-wheels) on its campuses.