Applicant days are smaller events than campus open days, and are an excellent way to get a real sense of your chosen subject at Brighton and whether we are the right fit for you.
The programme for applicant days will vary by subject, but what you can do on the day could include:
- a talk about your course and studying at the University of Brighton
- a the chance to meet academic staff and students from your subject and ask them your own questions
- a tour of the teaching and student facilities you will use
- the opportunity to find out more about student finance and your accommodation options
- for some courses, a taster lecture.
Applicant day dates and times
Our undergraduate applicant days run from January to April – you can check the dates below. When you book your place you’ll only see dates available for your course or subject. After you book your place, you’ll be able to check your programme online.
Public transport is the most efficient way to get to all of our campuses. We'll send you details about how to get here closer to the time of your event. Please note: some of our applicant days may be affected by rail engineering works. Check the National Rail website when planning your journey for more information.
If you have any questions about an applicant day get in touch with our enquiries team or call us on 01273 644644.