Applicant days give you the chance to learn more about the course you've applied for, the campus you will be based on and the wider university. Applicant days are smaller events than campus open days, and are an excellent way to get a real sense of your chosen subject at Brighton and whether we are the right fit for you.
The format and programme for applicant days will vary by subject, typical activities include:
- A talk about your chosen course and studying at the University of Brighton
- A the chance to meet academic staff and current students from your subject and ask them your own questions
- A tour of the teaching and student facilities you will use
- The opportunity to find out more about student finance and your accommodation options
- For some courses, a taster lecture.
Book your place at an applicant day
When booking opens we will send you an email inviting you to your applicant day. You should log on to the applicant area to book your place and find out more about the day. When you log on you will be able to see the range of available dates for your course and the event programme.
Applicant day dates and times
Our undergraduate applicant days run from January to April. These events are generally held on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Applicant days usually run between 10am and 3pm. Please check individual timetables for exact timings. You will be able to download a detailed timetable from the applicant portal once you have been invited to attend an applicant day.
Public transport is the most efficient way to get to all of our campuses. Please log on to the applicant area to get parking and travel advice for your applicant day.
See maps and travel advice to our campuses:
If you have any questions about an applicant day please get in touch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01273 644644.