Applicant days are smaller events than campus open days, and are an excellent way to get a real sense of your chosen subject at Brighton and whether we are the right fit for you.
The programme for applicant days will vary by subject, but what you can do on the day could include:
- a talk about your course and studying at the University of Brighton
- a chance to meet academic staff and students from your subject and ask them your own questions
- a tour of the teaching and student facilities you will use
- the opportunity to find out more about student finance and your accommodation options
- for some courses, a taster lecture.
If you have any questions about an applicant day get in touch with our enquiries team or call us on 01273 644644.