We have one forthcoming postgraduate online open event on Tuesday 2 March 2021, 11am–1pm.
It's a great chance for you to get tips and advice on specific topics and ask any questions you have about studying at Brighton in real time. The open event will include:
- A live welcome and guide to the event.
- Live subject Q&A sessions where you can find out about the course and facilities from our academic and doctoral college staff and our postgraduate students.
- A live student life and advice session where you can find out about finance, the disability and dyslexia team, accommodation, careers support, the Students’ Union and sport at Brighton.
- On-demand content on the university, postgraduate finance and more.
- Virtual tours of our campuses and facilities.
- Live student panels with masters and PhD students so you can ask them questions about studying and living in Brighton and Eastbourne.
Our open event will be taking place through our partner Unibuddy. You can join the virtual event at any point; jump in on the discussion or message academics, staff or students directly.