Moulsecoomb campus is also the administrative hub of the university. Other facilities on this site include the International College, the Aldrich library and the One World university nursery. There are two car parks: one in front of Mithras House and the other on the south side of the Watts Building.
The Moulsecoomb site is two kilometres from Brighton city centre and five kilometres from Falmer. Moulsecoomb is easily accessible on foot, bike and public transport.
From the A23
1. At the Mill Road roundabout, as you approach Brighton take the left-hand lane signposted Newhaven, Lewes (A27).
2. At the mini roundabout take the second exit (straight over).
3. At the next mini roundabout take the second exit (right) onto the A27 eastbound.
4. On the A27 branch left (signposted Hollingbury Industrial Estate) and then at the roundabout take the first exit onto Coldean Lane, signposted Coldean, Ditchling.
5. Continue down Coldean Lane until you reach the junction with A270 Lewes Road (large junction with traffic lights).
6. Do NOT bear left and take the junction to the A27 signposted universities.
7. Turn right and continue for approximately two kilometres past Wild Park and under the railway bridge.
8. The Cockcroft and Watts buildings are on your right and Mithras House is on the left, 100 metres further on.
From the A27 heading east
Follow the directions above from the beginning, bearing in mind you are already on the A27 heading towards Lewes.
From the A27 heading west
Follow the directions above from point four.
There are now two bus companies running in the Brighton area, with a range of affordable fares and discount deals:
- The Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company runs services across the city, with tickets for limited services running past our Brighton campuses and a discount for NUS card holders on all services. Tickets can be bought from bus drivers, online and on mobile phone apps. NUS tickets must be bought from 1 Stop Travel on North Street or at campus shops.