We have two International Student Support Officers, Sarah Digon and Sarah Herbert, who can help you with:
- Practical advice about living in the UK eg local shopping and transport, opening a UK bank account, accessing healthcare
- Information about social activities on and off campus
- Support for homesickness and culture shock
- Advice on financial hardship
- Support through times of crisis.
You can drop in and talk to us in Tithe Barn at the Moulsecoomb campus on Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm (10am to 1pm outside term time). Talk to us on other campuses by appointment. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 01273 642888, or keep up-to-date with news and events on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or via our blog.