Details of the academic and English language requirements for your course are on our course finder. We help many students from Australia to improve their qualifications to meet entry requirements.
We require a High School Certificate (specific state qualifications named below) and an appropriate ATAR score of at least 80.00 or an Overall Position (Queensland) of 10.
- Capital Territory: Australia Capital Territory Year 12 Certificate
- New South Wales: Higher School Certificate (HSC)
- Northern Territory: Pre 2012 Northern Territory Certificate of Education (NTCE, Post 2012 Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training (NTCET)
- Queensland: Pre 2009 Queensland Senior Certificate, Post 2009 Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE)
- South Australia: Post 1984 South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE)
- Tasmania: Tasmanian Certificate of Education (TCE)
- Victoria: Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE)
- Western Australia: Western Australia Certificate of Education (WACE)
(apart from Queensland)
We require a four year bachelor (honours) degree.
|Australian degree classification||Alternative name||English translation or equivalent|
|Second Class (Upper Division)
||Division A or Division 1
|Second Class (Lower Division)
||Division B or Division 2
Improve your academic and English language ability
If you don't have the correct grades or qualifications to meet our entry requirements, we can help you improve them.
Degree preparation courses at the International College
If you complete your pathway course at the International College at the required level, you are guaranteed entry to a degree at the University of Brighton. Available degree subject areas include accounting and finance, art and design, business management, international hospitality management, law with business, international event management, and many more.
Find out more about the pathway courses on offer at the University of Brighton International College.
English language preparation courses at our Brighton Student Skills Hub
The Brighton Student Skills Hub provides a comprehensive range of academic English language preparation courses for students who need to improve their English before starting a UK university degree.
Successful completion of one of our English courses guarantees your progression to a degree course at the University of Brighton.
Find out more about our academic English language preparation courses.
Location: Brighton, UK
Responsible for regional recruitment and support to applicants in Europe, Middle East, Africa, North and South America.
You can ask Simon about:
- entry requirements
- submitting a direct or agent application
Find an agent
We have a number of registered and approved representatives in Australia. They can help you with information about the university and the UK, and assist you with your application.