We are continuously adding country pages to our website for those countries which the University of Brighton has links with. If we don't currently have a page for your country, contact us for more information.
International students choose the University of Brighton because of our strong standing in key subject areas of interest.
- Our degree and masters courses in business, management and economics benefit from the internationally recognised research at our Centre for Research in Innovation Management (CENTRIM). The latest Research Assessment Exercise determined that 70 per cent of our research in business management is of international standing.
- We are ranked 17 in the UK for our building degrees.
- Business studies students benefit from the training and consultancy work of professors. Students gain practical and leadership skills in a research active community.
- Management studies courses provide entrepreneurial skills training and connection with a network of industry partners. You can become an independent thinker through collaboration with experienced Professors who share real world knowledge with students.
- We are ranked 12 in the UK for education studies.
- We offer pre-registration nursing and midwifery students the chance to experience nursing and midwifery in another country.
Details of the academic and English language requirements for your course are on our course finder. We help many students from around the world to improve their qualifications to meet entry requirements.
Improve your academic and English language ability
If you don't have the correct grades or qualifications to meet our entry requirements, we can help you improve them.
Degree preparation courses at the International College
If you complete your pathway course at the International College at the required level, you are guaranteed entry to a degree at the University of Brighton. Available degree subject areas include accounting and finance, art and design, business management, international hospitality management, law with business, international event management, and many more.
Find out more about the pathway courses on offer at the University of Brighton International College.
English language preparation courses at our Language Institute
The University of Brighton Language Institute provides a comprehensive range of academic English language preparation courses for students who need to improve their English before starting a UK university degree.
Successful completion of one of our English courses guarantees your progression to a degree course at the University of Brighton.
Find out more about our academic English language preparation courses.
Immigration and visas
Generally, prior entry clearance (ie a visa) is required for international students. Please contact the British Embassy in your country. In order to obtain a visa you will need to have an unconditional offer of a place at the University of Brighton and your CAS number from the university. You will need to provide that you have the funds to pay your tuition fees and living expenses.
For advice and help from our immigration advisers, and for further information visit our immigration and visas page.
British Council office
If you would like to talk to a trained counsellor about studying and living in the UK, please contact the British Council in your country.
International students are eligible for University of Brighton scholarships:
Please contact us if you have a question or enquiry.