Our innovative facilities will develop your professional skills and experience throughout your studies.
- the Leaf Hospital our own fully-staffed podiatry clinic where students gain practical experience treating patients throughout their degree
- BASES-accredited sport and exercise science labs
- clinical skills and simulation suites
- extensive sports facilities including a swimming pool, climbing wall, gyms, an artificial training pitch and dance studios
- daily living suite and practical skills rooms.
You can find out more about the facilities for your subject on our facilities website.
Patient and public involvement
We are committed to the common values of the NHS constitution where patients come first in everything the NHS does. These values include respect and dignity, compassion and working together for patients.
The work of our service user and carer involvement strategy group helps students understand the patient experience, what it is like to be a patient or client receiving health and social care, and how this affects family and friends who may also be giving some of that care.