Our innovative facilities will make your university experience interesting and relevant and help you to build real life skills. You will have access to a range of facilities which support our teaching, research and consultancy activities.
There are excellent computing and learning resource facilities at your disposal. The campus is fully networked with wireless access.
- two journalism newsrooms
- extensive library
- learning and technology suite
- computer pool rooms
- lecture theatres
- free online journals
- Students’ Union shop
- two dance studios
- two gymnasia and a state-of-the-art strength and conditioning suite
- a culinary arts studio
- six sport and exercise science laboratories.
We have built partnerships with local colleges and international institutions that attract students from around the world to the University of Brighton and give our students fantastic opportunities to study abroad.
With some universities and colleges we have exchange agreements in place, while with others we have agreements so that students who have graduated from their accredited programme can join programmes at the School of Sport and Service Management with advanced standing.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work with a number of local colleges to deliver our foundation degrees. These include:
We place great value on the partnerships that have been developed with internationally based educational institutions. Students currently studying or who have just graduated from an accredited programme at the institutions listed below are able to join the School of Sport and Service Management with advanced standing.
Our present partnership and admissions agreements are with:
- Centro Superior de Hosteleria de Galicia, Spain
- Deutsche Sporthochschule, Köln, Germany
- Humboldt Universität zu, Berlin, Germany
- IUBH, Bad Honnef, Germany
- Thomas Moore, Belgium
- Universidad Politécnica di Madrid, Spain
- Université de Montpellier 1, France
- Uniwersytet Rzeszowski, Poland
- Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences, Appeldoorn, Netherlands.
Awards and accreditations