We may share your details with other teams within the university in order to fulfil the service your require. These teams may use a range of systems to store and process data, including, but not limited to the CMS for the website, the Student Data CRM, dotMailer, Eventbrite, Unibuddy and SITS.
We work with organisations who help us to process data. Some personal details are held on:
- Our customer relationship management database hosted by a company called Student CRM.
- Some recruitment events are managed through Eventbrite.
- The Unibuddy platform which provides online chat with student ambassadors
- We provide a range of blogs via the edublog network.
- DotMailer direct email system
- Akero content management system
- The Content Management System which runs our website
- Social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may hold your personal data if you contact us through that medium
All data relating to student recruitment is held within the EEA and will not be transferred outside of the EEA.