Library Services sit within the university’s Information Services department. Each of the four libraries are different in terms of size and content i.e. associated schools, subjects, books, journals and collections. The same staffing structure is maintained in each library.
Library Services follow these core functions:
- Supporting teaching, learning and research activities by providing print and electronic recourses
- Providing support and training for students to make effective use of the libraries
- Continuous development and management of library resources and spaces
- Review and act upon feedback from the university community
- To allow visitors and external members to make use of our library spaces
Access to the library resources can be found on the website.
The Library and Computer Room Code of Conduct can be found on The Student Contract.
Library Services does not have a dedicated budget for digitisation, so is reliant on charging fees for the digitisation, supply and licensing of content in order to meet its costs.