How to search for vacancies
From the Opportunities tab
- Search ‘graduate job’ for graduate-level jobs, graduate schemes, internships and national and international volunteering.
- Search ‘work experience’ for gap year opportunities, summer/other vacation jobs, shorter industrial placements (less than 12 months). For 12 month sandwich placements contact your placements team.
- Search ‘voluntary placement’ or go direct to the Placements tab for Active Student volunteering opportunities.
- Search ‘casual/part-time’ for student jobs on campus, Student Ambassador work, paid work in your local area and one-off project based roles.
How to get the most from the vacancy service
- Set up email alerts to keep you informed when relevant opportunities are advertised.
- Keep your search preferences up to date to make sure you get alerts on jobs you're interested in.
- Don’t filter out jobs that may give you the skills you need. Any part-time work will give you valuable skills and experience, whatever your career goals.
- Don’t miss out on graduate scheme deadlines. Recruitment begins in June of your penultimate year for schemes starting the following summer. Peak recruitment season is September to December.
Use of your personal information
- The Careers team will not disclose names, addresses or telephone numbers of registered users without their permission and shall conform to the requirements of the Data Protection Act and any subsequent related acts.
- As a registered user we may contact you about particular vacancies.
- You can opt out of receiving emails from the vacancy service at any time.