As part of the University of Brighton’s partnership with Plus X Brighton, the beepurple team is offering a six-month residency at their coworking innovation hub worth £900 by entering our competition.
If you are a maker or a startup, who is already trading, and in need of a desk in a shared workplace or access to state-of-the-art startup facilities, this new competition is perfect for you.
The residency package includes:
- 24/7 access to the Plus X co-working facilities
- Business registration, including postage
- Free entry to all Plus X member events
- Access to the Plus X workshop facilities
- 50% off the hire fee of the Plus X Media Suite.
How do I enter?
To enter this competition answer the five questions below, and email your responses (titled, Plus X competition entry) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm on Friday 11 February.
The top five entries will be shortlisted by University of Brighton staff (using the judging criteria below) and invited to deliver a 5-minute pitch in front of a panel of judges at Plus X. The pitching competition will be on Wednesday, 23 February at 3pm at Plus X.
Answer each question in 100 words or less:
- What does your startup do? How do your products/services meet the needs of your customers?
- How do you differentiate from your competitors?
- What is the market for your product/service? Precisely who are your customers?
- Why would you like to win a 6-month residency at Plus X? How will this opportunity benefit you and your business?
- What will you do to make the most out of your 6-month residency at Plus X?
Please note, all submissions will be managed by the beepurple team. The judging panel that listens to the shortlisted applicants will all sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to maintain confidentiality.
What is the judging criteria?
University of Brighton staff will score all entries using the following criteria:
- Innovation: To what extent are you meeting your customers’ needs in an innovative way?
- Marketing: To what extent do you have a clear understanding of your customer segments?
- Impact: To what extent will you benefit from the 6-month residency at Plus X?
- Motivation: How motivated are you to engage with Plus X and all that it offers its members?
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.