The entry requirements listed here are our typical offer for this course if you wish to begin studying with us in 2017. They should be used as a general guide.
We operate a flexible admissions policy – this means that you could receive a lower conditional offer than the typical offer, informed by our assessment of your complementary non-academic achievements and experiences. For courses that require interview or portfolio review, this may also be considered in the level of any conditional offer that follows if your application is successful.
Applicants should normally have:
- a first degree, or accredited prior learning (APL)
- a recognised social work qualification
- registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as a social worker
- a minimum of 15 hours per week dedicated to professional social work practice in a leadership role
- the agreement of an employer to facilitate relevant experience and supervision.
We recruit to this course through local authority secondments rather than through independent applications. Please note that individual offers may vary.