The entry requirements listed here are our typical offer for this course if you wish to begin studying with us in 2019. They should be used as a general guide.
Applicants should normally have:
- a first degree, or accredited prior learning (APL);
- a recognised social work qualification;
- registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as a social worker;
- a minimum of 15 hours per week dedicated to professional social work practice, at a level commensurate with an 'experienced social worker' as described by the PCF; and
- the agreement of an employer to facilitate relevant experience and supervision.
We recruit to this course through local authority secondments rather than through independent applications.