Details of the academic and English language requirements for your course are on our course finder. We help many students from Canada to improve their qualifications to meet entry requirements.
We require one of the following:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a minimum of 65% in six grade 12 U or M courses
- Alberta/British Columbia/Newfoundland and Labrador/Northwest Territories/Nova Scotia/Prince Edward Island/Saskatchewan/Yukon High/Secondary School Graduation Diploma/Certificate with a minimum of 65% in at least five grade 12 courses
- Manitoba High School Diploma with a minimum of 65% in at least five 300-level Grade 12 subjects
- New Brunswick High School Graduation Diploma/Certificate with a minimum of 65% in at least four grade 12 courses
- Nunavut Secondary School Graduation Diploma with a minimum of 65% in five grade 12 courses numbered 30 or 31
- Quebec Diplôme d'Études Collégiales with a minimum of 65% overall average.
Please note that some courses may ask for higher entry requirements or specific subjects.
We require a four-year bachelor’s degree or a three-year Baccalauréat or Bachelier degree with a GPA of 2.5 for courses that require a 2:2 equivalent, or 3.0 for courses that require a 2:1.
English language requirements
Find out more about our English language requirements.
Improve your academic and English language ability
If you don't have the correct grades or qualifications to meet our entry requirements, we can help you improve them.
Degree preparation courses at the International College
If you complete your pathway course at the International College at the required level, you are guaranteed entry to a degree at the University of Brighton. Available degree subject areas include accounting and finance, art and design, business management, international hospitality management, law with business, international event management, and many more.
Find out more about the pathway courses on offer at the University of Brighton International College.
English language preparation courses at our Brighton Student Skills Hub
The Brighton Student Skills Hub provides a comprehensive range of academic English language preparation courses for students who need to improve their English before starting a UK university degree.
Successful completion of one of our English courses guarantees your progression to a degree course at the University of Brighton.
Find out more about our academic English language preparation courses.
Location: Brighton, UK
Responsible for regional recruitment and support to applicants in Europe, Middle East, Africa, North and South America.
You can ask Simon about:
- entry requirements
- submitting a direct or agent application
Find an agent
We have a number of registered and approved representatives in Canada. They can help you with information about the university and the UK, and assist you with your application.