If you are invited to a secondary PGCE interview for art and design, English, geography, maths, languages, religious studies or the sciences you can expect to spend up to a whole day at the university's Falmer campus, although this is dependent on the number of candidates being interviewed on the same day.
As part of the interview process we will need to:
- establish your identity when you register
- see documents relating to your qualifications
- get you to complete our suitability declaration form
The interview day
Your interview day will include the following elements:
- an introduction to the course with the opportunity to ask questions
- a 30-minute writing task
- a campus tour
- a five minute individual presentation - details will be provided in advance
- an individual interview
We will provide everything you need to know and bring when you are invited to interview.