We want to see examples of work in progress, not just finished pieces. Please don't put off submitting your portfolio or booking an interview in order to complete work.
What you provide can be in any medium or combination of media, it’s up to you.
- Supply 15–20 examples of your work.
- All images should be jpeg format, 72ppi resolution. Flattened and optimized for web/screen viewing, at high quality. Maximum dimensions: 800 pixels on the longest side.
- The name of each file should be the title of the work.
- Include a brief description of your work, related to each file (maximum of 20 words per file).
- Include the date the work was made.
If you're invited to submit a portfolio make sure you log on to Student View and read the full advice provided by the admissions team about the kinds of work to provide, the format and any timeframes you need to meet.