How decisions are made
International scholarships will be awarded based on your answer to the following questions:
- What are your career ambitions?
- Why have you chosen this career path?
- In what way do you expect your university degree to support your future career plans?
- Decisions about scholarship awards will be made by an awards committee and the International Office.
- Applications that are not fully completed will not be reviewed by the panel.
- Only one scholarship application per student will be considered for January/February 2023 entry.