To be eligible to apply for this award, applicants must normally have:
- a first degree
- a recognised social work qualification
- successfully completed the social work CPD dissertation module (60 credits) provided by the University of Brighton
- accrued a total of 180 academic credits within the last 6 years (with no more than 90 credits attained from other institutions)
- registration with Social Work England
- a minimum of 15 hours per week dedicated to professional social work practice in a leadership role, including the facilitation of supervision.