The entry requirements listed here are our typical offer for this course if you wish to begin studying with us in 2020. They should be used as a general guide.
Applicants should normally have:
- a first degree, or accredited prior learning (APL)
- a recognised social work qualification
- registration with Social Work England as a social worker
- a minimum of 15 hours per week dedicated to professional social work practice in a leadership role
- the agreement of an employer to facilitate relevant experience and supervision.
We recruit to this course through local authority secondments rather than through independent applications. Please note that individual offers may vary.