2. Enrol and complete online tasks
- Complete online enrolment via Student View from the 21 August. We will send you an email invite in mid-August when online enrolment opens. During online enrolment you will need to upload a photo of you for your unicard. You will be able to collect your unicard once you arrive and you will be expected to carry it with you whilst on campus.
- Activate your university user account, if you haven’t already.
Complete your online tasks once you have enrolled, such as:
- confirming your course start dates on Student View
- downloading and logging in to My Brighton.
Please see the online tasks page for more information and help with completing these.
3. After you have enrolled
Download the My Brighton app or login via a browser. Use My Brighton to:
- make sure your details are correct
- check your timetables – don't worry if your timetable doesn't look that busy yet, we'll be adding events regularly after you enrol. You'll get your academic timetable when you arrive
- access your university email inbox – be sure to check this regularly for important updates
- access My Studies – an online space where you'll find learning materials, assessments and other study-related content
- Get to know your subject via the course section, including pre-arrival course preparation on My Studies
If you have any issues, please see the online tasks page for more information.
4. Get ready for your studies