2. Enrol and complete online tasks
Please see the online tasks page for more information and help with completing these.
3. After you have enrolled
Download the My Brighton app or login via a browser. Use My Brighton to:
- Make sure your details are correct.
- Check your timetables - don't worry if your timetable doesn't look that busy yet, we'll be adding events regularly after you enrol on 22 August. You'll get your academic timetable later on.
- Access your university email inbox – be sure to check this regularly for important updates.
- Access My Studies – an online space with access to learning materials, assessments and other study-related content.
- Get to know your subject via the course section, including pre-arrival course preparation on My Studies.
- Upload your unicard photo - you’ll get your unicard when you arrive. If you have any issues, please see the online tasks page for more information.
If you have any issues, please see the online tasks page for more information.
4. Get ready for your studies