The entry requirements listed here are our typical offer, they should be used as a general guide.
The closing date for applications is 28 February 2020.
Degree and experience
- Undergraduate degree of 2:1 or above (or equivalent for international students), to have been completed in the last five years, in biological sciences, behavioural sciences or other health professional education.
- At least one week of work experience in a physiotherapy setting, preferably in the NHS or other hospital setting is expected before application, please submit evidence of this with your application.
- Successful applicants will be invited to attend a selection event comprising a group task and an individual interview.
- Interviews will be held on 11 March 2020.
- Skype interviews for overseas candidates will take place during February 2020.
We do not make any decisions before the closing date for applications. Please ensure that you submit your final transcript, evidence of physiotherapy work experience and two references.
English language requirements
IELTS 7.0 overall, with no element below 6.5; or equivalent qualification.