The entry requirements listed here are our typical offer for this course for students planning to start their course in 2020, and should be used as a general guide.
Degree and experience
MPharm (2:2 or above) or equivalent pharmacy degree.
Applicants with a relevant PGDip may be eligible for up to 120 credits recognition of prior learning against this award. Applicants with a relevant MSc may be eligible for up to 180 credits recognition of prior learning against this award.
English language requirements
IELTS 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each element. Find out more about the other English qualifications that we accept.
International students whose language skills do not match the IELTS scores set out here should consider applying for this course through the Extended Masters programme at the university's Language Institute.
If we make you an offer
Once you've accepted your offer, to fulfil professional requirements, you will be expected to provide evidence of the following:
- satisfactory DBS disclosure, and an overseas police check for international applicants
- satisfactory health declaration/clearance.
The closing date for applications is 30 April 2020. Applications received after this date may still be considered if we have vacancies on the course or for a place on the reserve list.
- Submit your completed application by 30 April 2020.
- Ensure that you accurately record any completed or pending qualifications – scan and attach your certificates.
- Provide two references – alert your referees that they should receive an email request and to check all email folders.
- Please note: failure to provide the correct information may result in your application being delayed.
- Our admissions office reviews all applications.
- Complete applications meeting the entry criteria are submitted to the course tutor for review and possible selection.
- All fully completed applications received by 30 April 2020 will receive equal consideration.
- Applications received after this date may still be considered if we have vacancies on the course or for a place on the reserve list.
- Successful applicants will be made an offer of a place on the course.
- We will let you know if your application has been placed on a reserve list for consideration. Reserve places may become available if a candidate needs to decline or defer their offer.
- Ensure you accept your offer via Student View.
- Make sure you meet any conditions of your offer. This may include submitting evidence of your qualifications or obtaining further qualifications, such as English language.